Since 1902, Heldwein has been offering his customers an exquisite choice of select jewellery, precious watches, fine silverware and decorative accessories.
The former imperial and royal purveyor to the court is a family business run by the fourth Generation, Anton Heldwein, located Vienna’s Graben.
“Draw on tradition to create new things – preserve values and realise visions” is the guiding principle with which the highly-qualified employees give personal advice to customers in the area of gemmology or on choosing hand-crafted pieces of jewellery. Customers from around the world can also request individually designed jewellery.
To this day, Heldwein jewellery is designed and crafted to the high Viennese standards developed over the centuries. As a sign of quality, every piece receives the famous Heldwein hallmark. It signifies the great creative and artisanal value of every individual piece from the studio.
Jewellery from the Heldwein studio is still crafted in accordance with the high standards of the age-old Viennese craftsmanship tradition. As a sign of quality, every piece receives the famous Heldwein hallmark. It signifies the great creative and artisanal value of every individual piece from the studio. The hallmark was created by Hans Heldwein shortly after he had moved his shop to Graben.
The inspiration for the hallmark’s design came to him – as is so often the case with artists – while staring out of the window: there he saw the historic ‘Pestsäule’ monument on Graben.